View Single Post
Old 2008.01.10, 03:28 AM   #547
Nhexima

Nhexima pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by ophy View Post
PLAY YAMI NI FURU AME LIVE, GOD DAMN IT.
Not just that special teaser track. PLAY IT LIVE. FULL. NAO.
My god, so true. That song singlehandedly got me into Shiina. I came to listen to everything else she made and love it all, but that's probably in my Top 5 SR songs personally. I know she's dropped most of her solo career songs by now, but damn I'd love to hear a live/new version of it. Always I wonder if she'll revisit that trip-hop style sound.

I'm actually liking Variety more and more I listen to it. This has been true for me for all of her albums, though, so it's not surprising. For this one, though, I needed some time to get used to the songwriting shift, the album is more "accessible" and rocking than any of TJ's other albums. I'll be honest - I found this album more fun to listen to than Heisei Fuuzoku (loved Gamble getting redone and the new songs, but there just wasn't enough new material)

Originally Posted by Hedofloe
Wow, apparently people like Boutomin and Fukushuu a lot more than it seems like they are liked in this forum. From the video files of the concert I put on my blog, Boutomin is the highest downloaded from Megaupload, with the Kabuki-OSCA video coming in second with 20 less downloads. On Sendspace, Fukushuu is the highest downloaded file with Kingyo no Hako coming in second with 30 less downloads @_@.
Those songs are fun! Heh. Btw, thank you SO MUCH for your awesome blog and uploads!! I downloaded the whole concert yesterday, and plan to leech a ton more when I have the time
Nhexima is offline   Reply With Quote