View Single Post
Old 2007.10.07, 09:11 AM   #51
zach

zach has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat View Post
I don't even know why I wrote in this thread.
Don't be discouraged NIMH. People post to make their voices heard. But many other people just read. To learn. It's the readers who will be influenced by posts as well written as yours, because they are reading with an open mind and not because they have something to say. You'll probably never get the response you mentioned, written and posted as a reply. But I assure you millions have changed their thinking after just reading this vast resource called the Internet.

On topic: Defining a personality based on musical genre is a very strange thing to do. Instead, look at lifestyle, personal interactions, maybe her lyrics. But genre?

In my view, SR is one of the rare artists who has kept it real. Most artists are limited by their labels, their fans, or by their own capabilities to always express the same thing. If SR wants to express something new, something different, then she does, and she does it well. She's got musical wanderlust, she's curious, and she has a work ethic. And in that she has been consistent throughout her career.

Don't know Japanese, but sing along anyway
my mp3 list
zach is offline   Reply With Quote