View Single Post
Old 2013.09.10, 11:13 PM   #3
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Just got the email notification from HMV, and z0mgholyshit!!1!!!1

Live Collection has a lot of non-exclusive footage, but..
it also includes a Ringo Expo performance of Mittei Monogatari!

I don't know where the money is going to come from, but I'm getting that BD Live boxset, no matter what. Even if it didn't include anything exclusive, it's still a bargain. The other releases can wait. I've already separately tracked down most everything in the collab album, except there's been no CD releases for crazy on shibuya, and IT WAS YOU. Meanwhile, there isn't enough information about the new PV volume/compilation/whatever.

From what I can tell from looking at HMV, the blu-ray setlists are unfortunately the same as the DVDs (so far I've checked GX and Electric Mole). Most of us know more footage was shot than that, and it's not as if the blu-rays are going to be pushing 50 GB (the dual-layer blu-ray limit) from the existing setlists.

I'm not sure yet what this stuff (seemingly exclusive to the BD Live boxset) is:

・『第一回林檎班大会の模様』 ☆特典ディスク:デビューライブ「先攻エクスタシー」ドキュメント
+「先攻エクスタシー」のレア写真を掲載したブックレットを封入
The first line is basically saying Ringohan (same performance as the DVD released in 2007).
The second line is saying Senkou Ecstasy (which may very well end up blowing our minds as much as Zazen Ecstasy).
I can't decipher the rest of the info beyond the titles.

There's some other questions we probably won't know the answer to, until the first of us gets their hands on the blu-rays:

Will Gekokujyo Xtasy and Hatsuiku Status look fucking fantastic?
I'm optimistic about GX, because the DVD had too much audio data (PCM + DTS + AC3), and not much resources available for the video quality. The way Hatsuiku Status looked on DVD, had probably little or nothing to do with the DVD format itself.

What kind of options will Electric Mole have?
On the limited DVD you can choose to watch Okonomi de uninterrupted, and there's an alternate performance of Suberidai.

Will Baishou Ecstasy will have a menu system anything like the DVD?
It was the most complicated menu system any of the DVDs ever had.

Did they fix the audio on Ringohan?
There was this nasty high-pitch feedback-like sound going on during part of the Saito Neko segment.