View Single Post
Old 2009.06.22, 06:11 AM   #65
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm really enjoying the album, and I don't think this resembles HF that much... Ryuukou and Roudousha are just perfect, but the rest of the album is pure goldness. Mittei Monogatari (aka 'jazz a go go 2') is just crazy, Maru Chiten Kara is precious (so Aozora/Hatsukoi Shoujo-ish), Tsugou no Ii Karada is... epic.

Mayakashi Yasaotoko reminds me of Sakuran (ONKIO ver.) a little bit, so great. Togatta Teguchi will be the fav track for the most of you, I guess... It's like Kabuki/Yokushitsu/Superficial Gossip -it's really the only track that resembles SG...-

Irokoizata is a little average but I think it's a grower (hopefully), Bonsai Hada is like the best thing of my life (it made me cry the first time I heard it T_T), Yokyou is epic (and she even sings the "thank you" from the EXPO ver., so cute *_*), and Marunouchi Sadistic is... it's... Well, I think Shinji already said it sounds like a gospel track, but that's just what it sounds like, plus the 90s R&B part. Love it.

This is a very, very, very good album. It definitely makes up for Variety. Best tracks, IMO: Roudousha, Mittei Monogatari, Maru Chiten Kara, Tsugou Ii Karada, Shun, Mayakashi Yasaotoko, Togatta Teguchi, Bonsai Hada, Yokyou, MaruSadi. Yeah, well, the whole thing LOL.

Last edited by Orenji : 2009.06.22 at 06:14 AM.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote