View Single Post
Old 2018.06.05, 07:59 AM   #954
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Osiris12345 View Post
Thanks for the responses, guys! I was seriously concerned I made an "ain't nobody got time for that" post. I'm genuinely touched you all took the time to read my random thoughts!
These forums definitely need some more of these kinds of posts, we used to have a lot of them back in the old times~

Anybody else remember that "Tokyo no Hito" soy milk commercial?
Isn't that one of those fake commercials from one of the seiteki healing vhs/dvds?

...Jihad!...Feel free to share your retrospective thoughts if you ever get an itching to because I'd love to hear if any of your views have changed on this album since you clearly dug a lot deeper than I did back in the day.
YAAAAAS GAWD

Did you love KSK the first time you heard it?
Not the first time, back then the most unconventional music that I liked was the Beatles, and everything else was popish and happy. It was only when my teenager angst started to have HUGE proportions that I started to dig another rock artists and other kinds of music that were not pop, dance and RnB. Or maybe it was because I started liking KSK that I opened up to other genres... I don't know

Yes! Do it! I'd love to hear your thoughts, Lena!
<3
Thank you!

Btw, I have not forgotten about your Brazilian music thread and will give reviews of those songs when I get around to them! I'm so busy lately but will definitely get around to them when I have a break at work
It's ok, I know people don't have time to answer sometimes but they still listen to the songs I post, and that makes me happy n_n

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote