View Single Post
Old 2007.09.25, 11:31 PM   #100
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Tsuchiya View Post
Keep in mind that Jihad has the music taste of a suburban 14-year-old living in the year 1998.
I would rather believe a 14-year-old in 1998 than a 14 year old in 2007. Boybands > Rappers.

Seriously, pop music back then was so much more enjoyable and listenable, unlike the nonsense that's being overplayed and overhyped now. I don't even listen to anything remotely mainstream now, not because I'm an elitist bitch who thinks mainstream music is for idiots, because everything mainstream disappoints me so much, I truly believe they were made for idiots now. The 90s were a way better period for music than the 00s, and it seems that SR/Tokyo Jihen is following that unfortunate downward trajectory.

Seriously, if I make a "Do you like Variety?" poll now, I believe most of the responses will straight out "NO."