View Single Post
Old 2007.09.08, 09:03 PM   #42
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
If I were Shiina Ringo, I'd suppose it would depend upon how lazy (or drained of creative energy) I was. If I were still in my musical prime, I'd choose HZM.
So what yer saying is.... =P

To say Izawa is more mellow, I think is a bit unfortunate. I don't think its necessarily "his fault" he comes off "unenthusiastic" -- i think its the the fact the band as a whole is unenthusiastic. Now if it were Izawa in Dynamite Out, I'm not saying hed be on par with HZM, but I think we'd see him spice things up in comparison to his present. The very first time we saw the new lineup perform was on a show, "miming" Shuraba (only Shiina was live, the music was tracked.) Izawa was bobbing up and down, head banging, totally out of sync with the song to purposely call attention to the fact the bands not playing. I thought it was rawk, so from that point on Izawa earned his rep in my book. But I think it shows Izawa can bring some *umph* he just...i dont think, has the real showcase.

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2007.09.08 at 09:07 PM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote