View Single Post
Old 2007.04.03, 12:30 PM   #4
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I was scavenging the South American isthmus with my travel guide (who would later become Dr. Octopus) for a sacred rock idol. He lead me to a cave hesays no on has ever immerged from alive.

Upon entering I see the cave full of Ukigumos. My guide laughs, saying there's nothing to worry about -- as there was a gigatic Ukigumo on his back ready to strike! I swat it off of him proclaiming my dislike of Ukigumos!

We made it past hidden HZMs that shot poisoned arrows across our path and then we came unto a deep chasm. Unsure of wha to do, I flicked my bullwhip onto a crevace and it stuck. My guide and I swung across the chasm to apparent safety and there it was. The golden rock idol of Ringo. My guide asked what I intended with such a treasure.

"Rawk out with my cawk out" I replied.

I knew she was on a weighted trigger, so I deftly exchanged a weighted bag of hollow rock bands (from America of course) for the idol. It a first seemed the deal done. but then... A QUAKE from above!

A ginormous rolling Kameda came crashing from above. It landed with a shiver and jauntily rolled along toward us! My guide and I darted through the corridor until we reached the chasm. He begged me to hand him the idol. I did.

He smiled and sneered "adios señor." He lept across, Shiina in hand and detatched my whip upon reaching the other side. I was stuck!

I swallowed hard and leapt across the chasm! I met the uncertain edge by a hair and pulled myself up. The killer Kameda loomed as well, rolling across the chasm as if it was a pothole! I ran.

Eventually, i saw a corpse! My guide! HZM Arrow through the head. He shoulda known.

I pilfered my idol and darted out of the cave only to be greeted by the savage natives of the area!

"Hay, do you like Gackt?"
"Does u hav A Best?"
"lawl, Tommy Heavenly > Buriguri" they sqwacked.