View Single Post
Old 2018.05.04, 07:45 AM   #38
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I was expecting more from a tribute album =_=
IMO the newer songs (NIPPON and etc) should not have the right to be on it, I don't think anybody might possibly be a fan of Ringo BECAUSE of her recent music, people just endure the new music because of everything released before 2005. With that being said:

AI – Tsumi to Batsu: Meh. AI was the best in Utada's tribute album... I was expecting more
Inoue Yosui – Carnation: Meh
Utada Hikaru & Obukuro Nariaki – Marunouchi Sadistic: Meh, like anything released by Utada these days
Kimura Kaela – Koko de Kiss Shite: I agree, It's karaoke.
Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku – Jiyuu e Michizure: wtf, this is the least meh track so far, but still meh. I'll give it an OK
Tajima Takao – Tsugou no Ii Karada: OK
Fujiwara Sakura – Akane Sasukiro Terasa Redo: This is good! It reminds me that the Cranberrys' singer died O.o (...Airurando no shoujo ga utau)
Matsu Takako – Arikitari no Onna: Meh
Miura Daichi – Suberidai: I kinda like it... good, I guess
MIKA - Sid to Hakuchuumu: between Good and OK, better than if it was SR executing it
RHYMESTER – Honnou: This sounds fresh, but I don't like it. This is my favorite song in the whole word, I will never be satisfied with a cover of it.
LiSA – NIPPON: Hate it. Hate the original too.
Rekishi – Koufukuron: Surprisingly good O.õ I like it
The Urashima’s – Tadashii Machi: the best one ;o; the only track good enough to be in a SR tribute album, maybe I just feel this way because of Kusano Masamune's voice

And I would definitely prefer Bongo's tracklist. I'm even imagining in my head how those songs would sound, though Koji Tamaki's voice in my head will always sound more like it was in the 80s than how it is now

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote