View Single Post
Old 2018.05.21, 02:35 AM   #2
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Oh! This is so interesting!!!
I don't even know who my top favorite artists are these days, everyday I'm in a different mood so everyday the artists that I'm loving are completely different
I'll try though

Madonna's "Power of goodbye"
I know she already did crazy for you, that it's one of the worst madonna songs IMO, but don't you think that a KSK style "power of goodbye" would be nice? In my mind it would sound like EM's Kuki

Arctic Monkeys' "Do I Wanna know"
I'm thinking of something like Dynamite out's Himitsu. I actually like AM's earlier songs better, but I suspect Ringo would do them Saito Neko's style

L'arc en ciel's "honey" or "dive to blue"... or maybe even "Joujoshi"
These two songs are near honnou in my top 5 most loved songs ever, so through the years I was always curious about how would Ringo pull out a cover of them. I would be glad if they sounded like MM era. And If she did Joujoshi I would be happy if it sounded like Dynamite Out

Nirvana's "Aneurysm"
As I'm very afraid she would do some like onitsuka chihiro's version of "smell like teen spirit", I think if she tries "aneurysm" she couldn't go for a slower version. I would want it to sound like Senkou Xstasy *_*

Bikini Kill's "Rebel Girl"
Ah~ If she did this sounding like senkou Xstasy I would be in heaven, and the queen would be truly back

Akina Nakamori's "Desire"
Even if she sounded like JCHI, I don't care, I would pee in my pants

Ayumi hamasaki "Heartplace" or "Memorial Adress"
I don't know if Ringo would have the same emotion that ayu had back in 2003/2004 when she did an amazing live performance of those two songs. Anyway, I definitely imagine those songs sounding like GX

Yumi Arai's "Rouge no dengon" aka that song from kiki's delivery service opening
Life would be perfect for me if all my favorite artists would cover all of Yumi Arai's early songs, but If I have to choose only one song this is my answer. I can imagine it sounding like Dynamite Out, and Ringo smiling like in DO's Toumei Ningen ;o; even imagining it makes me cry for the perfection it would be

PS: I didn't include beatles, Yamashita Tatsurou, bonnie pink or kojima mayumi because I think Ringo would do a boring job. I also don't have any evidence that Ringo can put out a good RnB song, so I didn't even consider bringing lots of artists to the table

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote