View Single Post
Old 2007.07.04, 08:34 AM   #15
bebio

bebio is an asset to this community

Ok, After countless attempts at several songs, I think I got a "...tolerable..." result with Ichijiku No Hana.

Meaning, if you select and trim the vocals, isolating each sentence to create a sample phrase, apply an adequate reverb to the vocals, and make careful use of EQ and compression, I think you will get a "good" result with this one. "good" as in, it gets the job done, but it's certainly not "stellar" quality audio. As it is right now, the first part of the lyrics is not very good, but the second round, she repeats the same lyrics, and I managed to get a more decent vocal isolation on this section, so you can trim each phrase better and use this section for the whole song. As for the final part, there's sonic artifacts that simply cannot be removed, but they're relatively easy to disguise if you use other instrumentation on top of the vocals, so it's acceptable, I think.
I'll try to upload the "a capella" track (about 25-40 MB, depends how well my WinRAR works on this one) on Friday or Saturday.