View Single Post
Old 2011.02.11, 09:08 PM   #269
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

For what it's worth, folks, I must confess that I have become a professional skim-reader, at Electric Mole Forums. That means, I invest barely enough time to process the details, but not quite enough to feel more than a tingling of the emotional involvement I could have had from more rigorously processing the information. This has been my way of coping with the behavior that I've come to expect, while still keeping a regular eye out for spambots and for the changes anyone makes to their user profile while I happen to be watching. This includes recently noticing Ringo~Bingo's quietly-expressed interest to drift away while saying nothing about it outside his user profile, until he changed his mind and overwrote that with a little more cheer the next day - with none of this kind of stuff being stored in any records aside from my own brain.

So I just want to make it clear that I don't protect anyone's ability to outright troll, nor do I attempt to herd any uncomfortable members into ultimately staying. That being said, I completely support any generous person whose patience is being tested, to release at least as much wrath as an abusive associate has been bargaining for. Perhaps I have more or less patience than NIMH Rat, but it's completely okay if he has as much as he does, and I have absolutely no problem with him making these kind of decisions on his own.

I'm sure Ringo~Bingo will come back under one name or another, and I'm not sure what to do about him when he does. But, it won't be my call to make. I mainly just keep the wheels turning and watch more closely for the more impersonal disasters.

*sighs*
I'm sorry it came to this during my emotional absence.