View Single Post
Old 2013.12.27, 05:28 PM   #33
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

^I feel my Togawa collection is pretty complete. I'm not missing anything with her directly involved in it. My Ringo catalog, I have about 95% of it, I just am missing bits and pieces that I don't think I'll ever find or afford (that Sweetz for my Spitz vinyl- bahahaha, no way)

If there's one teeny concern I have, is that a lot of the songs on Zettai Shoujo are stuff that's been around just as long as the Mahou Ga stuff. Like a lot of Ringo's catalog, a lot of the Zettai Shoujo stuff is rearranged old material (which I dig a lot, in this case I find the rearrangements fascinating). Album 3 will most likely be the decisive moment because it will have to consist of mainly new songs.

At the rate she's going, I expect album 3 mid next year anyway. But not before a bunch of live albums. Or a live DVD. Or both.

I've also noticed that she's started signing other bands to her record label and is writing songs for other people already. That's a pretty interesting development I think.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2013.12.27 at 05:35 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote