Thread: Favorite Albums
View Single Post
Old 2019.07.16, 07:27 AM   #83
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

@Bongo, I'm pretty sure my Sappukei is a 2000 issue. Not a reissue. I suppose now I should get the other 3 since they're all pretty great

I probably share your opinion on Shiina/KZK. Though SS is so good, and I still feel is underrated. Wish I could say I was as high on Oomori. But, I stopped staying current with her after Sennou. Maybe I'll fix that soon, see if anything's changed.

I've got a Creation press of Definitely Maybe, but I also want to get the 180G reissue. Morning Glory is and it sounds phenomenal. (I also have SOTSOG!) I'll probably get Be Here Now one of these days, and I also really want the last one. The Masterplan would be legit, but last I checked it was kinda pricey.

I'm pretty sure ITAOS is issued to any white boy millennial starting a record collection. I have the box with all his/their stuff. I want to spin it, but I'm also purposefully not listening to Neutral Milk Hotel too much. My son is really into music and I hope one day he listens to Aeroplane Over the Sea. But you can only listen to it for the first time once, so I'm trying to save that for him.

I was late to the Haru Nemuri party, despite DG's earnest and timely invitation. I like her stuff!

Yeah, they're the ikea shelves. They're sturdy as hell! I definitely recommend. I have around 100 records i guess and its not going anywhere. I have my TV on top too. I bought a 2x4 one as well for video game and computer storage as well.

What records are you excited to own?