View Single Post
Old 2009.12.13, 02:22 PM   #157
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
Ha, I sucked so bad at the picture nightmare that the game just let me pass. I literally got a text that said something like "I'm bored. Just move on." No idea how you did it because Raw Shocks were always on my ass even with the flashlight off as soon as I stepped out of the safe room. Now my Harry is rocking a pink sweater vest, no glasses, and Leon Kennedy-esque jacket.

My club had those pictures, but it seemed pretty tame. There was definitely a sign on it that said Cathouse. Maybe I'm just on a slightly less sexual path than you. I haven't read about how the different characters change appearance, but here's what I have:

Dahlia - brown highlighted hair, with a punk outfit.
Lisa - she's a redhead who wears jeans and a gr
een jacket.
Cybil - brunette with her hair down.
Michelle - does she change? Pink dress, light brown hair.

I made it to the Pawn Shop last night, but got black screen glitched on the way to the Lighthouse. I'm assuming I'm almost finished with my first playthrough since the game is supposed to be so short and that was such a significant location in the original game.
I finished last night. The swimming challenge is the last real challenge before the end. I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed by the last two Nightmares. The second to last nightmare was I was literally running around in circles until I hit the right door, the second time I noticed to choose doors which had dirt/mucus on them, but regardless, it wasn't quite as scary as the early attempts. I think Midwich School is my favorite, I remember running into a room full of ice scupltures standing on one leg, or upside, naked, with no heads, it was cool.

um, I salvaged my ending. basically the rest I'll type in white for spoilers. I had the Honey Pot but a lot of people said they got Cathouse, I think it depends on preferences or sexual profile. My characters looked like this:

harry: first he changed into black leather jacket with open blue shirt and bared chest, then after the boat he slept with dahlia and put on an aloha shirt and pants
dahlia: blonde with crazy amounts of makeup, pink bared midrift top and shot pants
cyble: nice personality but blonde hair pulled back, heavy makeup and large breasts
lisa: red scrubs, crashed an ambulance into the hospital was bleeding from the head. I arrived back to the apartment in time to watch her die (some people find her already dead depending on events)

michelle: hair up with nice face/attitude and a formal dress, kind of a cream color?

as for my ending...

I am positive it was going for the sleavebag sexual ending but I saved it last minute but focusing on clearing tasks and my last game was almost entirely sex based, he made me seperate images into sexual/non-sexual, so I put them all in non-sexual. The test before that I had to pair couples and I did it based on where they were standing/background. The fact that he changed into the aloha shirt (which is what he is wearing at one point when fooling around on vacation) I think shows that I got the good ending, or the Love Lost ending. On a first playthrough there are 4, with that being the good ending, or the one pertaining to the main aspect of the story, and with her forgiving him and moving on, and the other 3 are basically drunken dad ending, sleazeball ending, and loser dad ending I think.
oh yeah, my Raw Shocks were basically sex dolls, they had big breasts with marks on their arms and legs, almost like mannequins, and their heads had no faces with large lips, some of which had deformed faces/heds coming out of them. fuuuuucccckkkeeeeed.

it definitely makes me want to play again, knowing the ending and certain details, I think I would have understood a lot more throughout the game. I started to pick it up towards the middle/end, but know it would be easier to understand why the characters act the way they do in the game, between dahlia/cybil and such. still a bit lost as to michelle's character and lisa's specific role, but I think the game developer's had a very specific reason for everything, so it would be nice to go back and understand the reasoning and try and get another ending. Maybe UFO? (it opens on second playthrough)

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.12.13 at 02:27 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote