Thread: nico nico douga
View Single Post
Old 2007.12.12, 06:08 AM   #15
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Cinders View Post
How do you register? T_T
First go to the website. When you are to the log in screen, look for a sign that says good design award 2007. then look to the left of that for a red clickable sign. This is the register button, click it. then the regisater screen will come up. Okay only a couple things to fill in. PCメールアドレス:=email address ニックネーム:=username 性別:=sex (first one is male, second one is female) 生年月日:=birthday お住まいの都道府県:=prefecture (I personally always pick yamaguchi, because thats where I was when I went to japan...but you can pick anywhere) パスワード: password (there are 2 space so you can repeat it just like english forums) 秘密の質問・答え: security question and answer, the top is the question, and the bottom is the answer...(My suggestion is not to forget your password) And don't worry about the buttons below it its asking you to sign up for premium and stuff, but its not mandatory. Below that is the click to register button. Gambatte ne! You can do it, its simple, then join in and tell me the crazy stuff you have seen on smile video (笑)
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote