View Single Post
Old 2012.04.18, 02:58 AM   #1628
Izam

Izam pleased at least somebody

In terms of RPG, I really love Skies of Arcadia. I own 3 copies of it. 2 dream cast version (because 1 of the disk didn't work so I had to buy a 2nd copy), 1 game cube version. I love both! Great game. In fact I want to play it again soon.

I like Shenmue I and II also. I'm glad I could play the 2nd game on my dreamcast.

I also finished Resonance of Fate/End of Eternity (エンド オブ エタニティ) at the end of last year. I'm not so much as an addicted gamer like I was because I picked up a new hobby a few years ago LOL, so this game was difficult for me to play! It took me 1-2 hours to figure out the battle system. I felt really dumb because I didn't understand it quick enough. But I do feel pretty accomplished after I beat it. However, Neverland I couldn't defeat a single enemy. I didn't level everyone up to the max for all their skills....I hope there will be a 2nd one soon. I really love this game.

I recently finished the Musashi: Samurai Legend (never got around to play it until 2 weeks ago). It was great too!

I also really love all the Silent Hill games (but I stopped buying after they stop using Japanese team ^^)

I also really like RE series when it wasn't so much about shooting. I remember playing the 1st RE game on my friend's console and he didn't have a memory card. I managed to beat it without being able to save.

I also like the Yakuza series a lot. I haven't played the zombie one though. Maybe I will buy it soon.
Izam is offline   Reply With Quote