View Single Post
Old 2013.05.05, 03:41 PM   #39
ra_yy

ra_yy is headed in the right direction

the national - trouble will find me (may 20) fuck yeah, they sound amazing with the tracks released so far, i can't wait to see them live this summer!

daft punk - random access memories (may 20)

iamamiwhoami - bounty (june 3) i enjoyed kin i hope things stay consistently good with this one

queens of the stone age - ...like clockwork (june 4) it has been a while since our last qotsa fix... this is incredibly exciting

megadeth - super collider (june 4) why not? their sound for the most part has remained consistent over the years. im sure this one will be rocking if mustaine keeps his douchery comments to himself

black sabbath - 13 (june 11) ozzy and the guys are back... say what??? this is gonna be something else.. damn the anticipation

sigur rós - kveikur (june 12) valtari was cool, but it lowered my expectations, but it's still gonna be worth listening to.

arcade fire

iron maiden - been a long maiden fan, but The final frontier was boring and very predictable.. i guess i have to listen anyway.

janelle monáe - the electric lady --- fuck yessss queen was super cool, her attitude and style is just as sexy as ever. high hopes for this one.

justin timberlake - 20/20 experience vol. 2? (septemper 20th?) -- 20/20 was boring as fuck! but im hoping this one will be someone better.

kanye west - recently his stuff has went to shit.. im hoping for another album like mbdtf

protest the hero - fan funded album... this is gonna be truly for the fans! CANADA!!

and.. tool... not happening but i hope for it every year. and maybe like another 4 random/sudden albums from boris with other musicians. praparat was excellent!

Last edited by ra_yy : 2013.05.06 at 08:02 AM.
ra_yy is offline   Reply With Quote