View Single Post
Old 2008.04.24, 02:48 PM   #62
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
I know everyone seems to have someone they don't want to face, but you don't have to go out and SAY IT.

As for Kobe, I think this new loving to hate thing might be a sort of phenomenon of our generation. Whether it be because of the ridiculous amounts of money's athletes get now, the internet and blogs, more vulgarity in public or whatever, it seems nowadays anyone in any field gets more hate than ever in history. I don't think there is a single person that everyone (not every single person, but in general) loves. Even the nicest guys have some haters, it's just that some players now are just more polarizing. I don't know anyone that is in between on Kobe; it's either hate him or love him.
Yea that, it's a generational phenomena...or it's probably because of the time Kobe ratted out Shaq to the police by saying that Shaq pays women to sleep with him. Or the time he refused to shoot more than 3 shots in the second half during that series with the suns. Or the time he was caught on tape saying that he wanted the team to "ship that motherfucka out," that "motherfucka" being Bynum, Kobe's new best "friend."

*I'm just ribbing you Hedo, I know you love the man. I'll just reiterate my recognition of Bryant as the second best SG ever.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote