Thread: The TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 2010.03.20, 11:04 PM   #32
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm one episode behind on betty but I got to say that it is a shame it is ending so early. there has been a lot of ground covered in 4 seasons, but it still doesn't feel like enough. unfortunately, abc murdered the show (pretty much intentionally) by moving it around repeatedly and then placing it extremely late at night. you could speculate about why for ages, but I suspect it has to do with the cost of production. I think Glee will go the same way one day...it is nearly impossible to support an ensemble production of such high polish (and in Glee's case: music) past a certain point, especially when the actors involve continue to explode.

I can't belive there are only a few episodes left. I truly believe Betty will end up choosing herself again, ala season 2. Perhaps if there was more time there could be a Daniel x Betty romance, but with the short time span, I think the creators are going to find creative ways to work in previous characters (such as Gio and Henry) but ultimately have Betty walk down the path alone (and possibly bump into Matt?)
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote