View Single Post
Old 2007.08.24, 02:07 AM   #36
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Guess I'm not the only person who thinks everyone else is bullying Jihad.

And really, I don't think more than five people of the 300ish members of EMF are jaded Jihen fans like Jihad and I (and Maou but he's MIA). I was willing to accept Ukigumo before adult just because I had *some* faith in SR's choices in men, no, guitarists but after adult there is just no way I can tolerate this guy being in the band anymore, especially now since SR is delegating so much of the songwriting to him.

Just for clarification, where did this whole "fake apple real apple" thing come about from? Some kind of TJ interview that I missed? I'd like to know the source before commenting if Jihad is really being a little too serious about this situation.

For the record, being different is so 1999. Right now it's "in" to be compassionate and eco-minded. Oh, and to be incomprehensible and random too. [/unfounded observations by JR]