View Single Post
Old 2009.06.22, 02:53 AM   #21
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Okeee, not point keeping it to myself anymore.

1 - Ryuukou: Sounds like Amai Yamai, but with much more Ringo and much better.
2 - Roudousha: Sounds like Jackson 5. It's kind of long, but delivers.
3 - Mittei Monogatari: Sounds like a song from Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. Very frenetic. All in english, the lyrics are hard to understand, but depict a briefcase exchange operation that went wrong.
4 - Maru Chiten Kara: Sounds like something out of Utada's Ultra Blue. Or Aozora meets Hatsukoi Shoujo.
5 - Karisome Otome: Sounds like shit. And it's the Death Jazz version.
6 - Tsugou no Ii Karada: Sounds like Marry Poppins meets Nightmare Before Christmas. It's my second favourite track on the whole album, for now.
7 - Shun: Sounds like gold.
8 - Futaribochi Jikan: Sounds like you know what.
9 - Mayakashi Yasaotoko: Makes "Karisome Otome" look like a very bad S&PS collab. This one is awesome, because there's no instruments fighting over her voice. It's kind of melancholic, in a 60s/70s way. Think of "Georgy Porgy", but with an amazing piano and sax. Lyrics also in english, for the most part.
10 - Togatta Teguchi: My favourite song of the album. Think of "SG~Superficial Gossip~" and "Yokushitsu". But with a heavy guitar. Also, processed vocals. Unfortunately, a small Mummy-D rapping at the end, urgh.
11 - Irokoizata: French Pop meets HF. The "bleh" song of the album.
12 - Bonsai Hada: Enka with an acordion. Think "Onaji Yoru" and "Kareha".
13 - Yokyou: Completely different arrangement makes completely different song. Heavy on the rock, this is clearly an improvement and I think it will make more people like it. Has a tambourine similar to "Koufukuron" single version.

14 - Marunouchi Sadistic: Gospel version. No hip-hop. The melody is pretty much the same, the whole arrangement is just completely different. Ukigumo makes some noises in the background, R&Bish, like what Shiina Junpei does in "Georgy Porgy". It sounds like something out of the 90s.

Also, most of the tracks transition to each other like in KZK. Her voice is amazing in the whole album. Bold are the tracks I keep returning to.

Last edited by ShinjiPG : 2009.06.22 at 03:42 AM.
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote