View Single Post
Old 2010.02.11, 12:18 AM   #34
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

its always the same group of people (who don't need to be named) and they share amongst themselves and the only reason why this time is different is because there is a community of jihen listeners on last.fm who either lurk here or simply don't come here, so they are largely ignorant of the shark feeding that happens each release, and being friends with certain ex-members, they have access to the material and share it. I mean if someone was stupid enough to upload it to jpopsuki, that says enough right there. that is why I asked if it was the same source as that which was being shared privately in small circles. some people got it from jpopsuki, some people (like you lazer), got it from others. In the end it must come from the same source, as you mentioned. I guess someone was just stupid enough to put it up on jpopsuki, I hope no one looses their job if this came from a promo...

justriingo, your post made me laugh (probably not intentionally either). if your going to write off the album as having the emotional range of a kid, you might want to wait for a leak that is high quality enough to actually decipher the lyrics (assuming you speak japanese). good job, per usual
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote