View Single Post
Old 2011.06.29, 05:59 PM   #83
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I can also officially confirm that in go with the wind Ringo sings "fine masturbation" towards the end. OFFICIAL LYRICS. I think I can die in peace now.

edit: I also seem to be in the minority in thinking the end of the album works well. It balances the front half quite well and despite the fact that we've heard 3 of the last four tracks, plus the middle track, they do flow well and create a nice upswing to end on. However, I think most of us are soured by working through the new material so early in the track progression. Five years from now when a new fan gets this album, none of that will matter, because it will all be new to them.

at the moment I like Tengoku for the Tube a little better than for the Disc. For the Disc has some cool production values, but it is too short and doesn't have that crazy buildup and badass guitar towards the end. It's actually more intense in for the tube and the english lyrics are quite different than the japanese. I just am not a huge fan of the production of for the Tube in it sounding muddy and flat. Oh well.

anyone else in love with les adultes terribles? I can't not groove whenever I hear it.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2011.06.29 at 06:21 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote