Thread: Petrolz
View Single Post
Old 2008.07.15, 10:03 AM   #7
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I recently ordered my own copy of the CD from Amazon.co.jp, along with some magazines (like the Shiina Ringo 10th Anniversary issue of Rockin On Japan). It's going through FedEx, and for whatever reason, it's taking them one day for a package to travel from Tokyo to Alaska, to California, then to Washington (that's some north/south backtracking right there), then specifically to my rural community. One day. I'll have my hands on tonight, after I get back home from work.

This is making me wish that CD Japan would offer FedEx shipping, because EMS really isn't so express where I live.

Anyway, I listened to the download, and it's surprisingly good. I wish Ukigumo had a tone like that in Tokyo Jihen. It's almost as if he were trying to sabotage the band, now that I know he can do better.