View Single Post
Old 2007.04.04, 03:04 AM   #16
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by milk View Post
1. Heard "Gips" on the radio, which left an impression. 2. Years later, while randomly switching channels, saw "Meisai" PV on MTV. "Meisai" PV captured my attention...
You got a cool radio station there milk! I never heard any SR songs on radio before! But I did catch Meisai on MTV, but that was after I became a fan.

How I got into SR because LUNA SEA disbanded and I was looking for new stuff to listen to. I randomly downloaded tracks from Kazaa (is it even still working now?) and I thought, hmm this girl is not too bad, but her voice needs some work.

Then I saw the Honnou PV.

I was sold. Honnou is an amazing song and till today it's still top on my list of best SR songs.

I'm not a crazy collector of SR stuff like Glath is but I do own SS, KSK, EM, Kyouiku, Adult, JCHI. (nope I don't have MM.) That's it, just the bare minimum. Don't intend to get the rest of of her back catalogue either because I have space issues where I live

Great to see you all share your stories!

Last edited by justriiingo : 2007.04.04 at 03:05 AM. Reason: for clarity
justriiingo is offline   Reply With Quote