View Single Post
Old 2008.10.29, 07:57 PM   #2
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

It's also available at TOWER.JP.

I discovered this upcoming release barely one day ago from browsing through Amazon.co.jp and seeing the "Customers Who Bought This ALSO Purchased..." section. If it weren't for that (or for you), I probably would've never known until next year. Not a lot of us English speakers are actively checking Appa's website.

I already own their first album (never made easily available on an international basis), and supposedly there is a second album before Rashipoki - but I have yet to find the CD or the MP3s anywhere, even though you'd think it would be easier to find than the first album.

We already know that Izawa borrowed an Appa passage from their first album, and used it in his Just Can't Help It performance of Honnou. OSCA came out as a Petrolz B-Side barely before it was a Tokyo Jihen A-Side, so if Tokyo Jihen comes out with a new album in Q1 2009, we'll see if any of the tracks were borrowed from Rashipoki.

In any case, Rashipoki ought to be more refreshing than the latest TOKIO release. I already like what I've heard from Appa so far.