View Single Post
Old 2015.08.21, 07:23 PM   #8
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Yeah I'm really not sure what to think.

Sure, other than Ringo News 15, the Oomori thread is no doubt the second most active (I'm pretty sure I'm one of the most active, if not the most active poster on EMF currently, on any thread), but then again, like the Ringo News 15 thread, it's really just a few of us- EMF right now is a shadow of what it used to be like- is it enough to justify a sub forum?

I DO like however, that this site is STILL the number 1 spot to talk about either artist right now in English. I certainly don't see any other more dedicated place for Ringo (despite our rather unsavoury reputation with crybabies who can't take criticism elsewhere- I saw a FB page and damn noone has anything bad to say about anything on it), and certainly not for Oomori, unless you count the JPS thread which I don't think really counts seeing as it's a private tracker.

Still, really up to the higher ups. I'm cool with a subforum of course, but again, are there enough people seriously?

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.08.21 at 07:27 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote