View Single Post
Old 2010.07.03, 05:07 AM   #66
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by MBF View Post
I'm surprised the English media didn't start picking on the German team again, because of that referee's wrong decision.

I'm just sick of Englishmen and Germans starting fights over football over and over again... with British newspaper calling the German team's new dark-colored football shirts "new nazi uniforms" and the German media reporting about how much "all Englishmen suck at penalty kicking"....

How the hell is that supposed to be good sportmanship???

....IMO some people seem to abuse those kind of international events as a lobby for their stereotypes and biased points of views, which is just upright disgraceful...
Yes... These people are idiots... My fondest memory of watching England was 86/90 when we probably had quite a good team and I would have been too young to hear any jingoism. And New Order did England's football song.

Such a shame Ghana had to miss that pen, and the team who handballed the ball off the line in the final minute had to go through. No offence to Uruguay who have otherwise been good in this tournament, but aargh... I really hate football sometimes...
Octopus predicts Germany will beat Argentina

Last edited by so_cold : 2010.07.03 at 07:02 AM.
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote