View Single Post
Old 2008.10.28, 01:59 PM   #1
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts
Default Forum Diversification

First off, let me say that I was against further forum diversification not too long ago. I thought that the forum should have Shiina as its focus and that there were enough forums out there dedicated to other things.

...Sorry to say that I no longer think Shiina is enough to keep the forum going. Right now there is still enough passion (or anger, depending on which side you're on) for Shiina and TJ in the main forums, but without any new releases in sight it'll only be a matter of time before people lose interest in Shiina and stop coming to the forum.

I propose that we add more sub forums dedicated to other subjects, Movies/TV, Sports, other Genres of music, etc etc.
I would like to hear some proposals or ideas from the community. What sub forum would you like to see created?

Maybe EMF can become even more diversified through the possible changes, though I'm not suggesting that we take Shiina off the banner anytime soon. I don't want us to be too diversified though. Don't want no Diehard Fall out Boy fans up in here.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote