Thread: The TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 2010.01.03, 06:39 PM   #5
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
Have any watchers of The Office been annoyed by Dwight's character recently? The writers really seem to be putting him way over the top far too often. He's been doing things that aren't in his character and that don't fit with the (original) style of the show. I cringe half the time he's on the screen. And they've sort of been doing the same thing with Pam since she decided to be more honest with everyone. It's just gotten a lot worse this season. She basically went from the sweet, quiet, subtly humorous character to a serious female Dwight. Other than those two, I think everyone's been pretty good this season.
Hmm... I actually kinda feel like Dwight is going back to basics here, and it's not out of character at all. And I love the new Pam, even if I'm one of the only ones. Yeah, her character changed--that's on purpose. It's a good change and I like it.

But I do think the season is headed downhill fast. I hope this is the last season because they're really running out of steam here.

I recently (finally) watched the first two FlashForward episodes. They were okay, but nothing special really. Does anyone here watch that and if so what do you think of it?
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote