Thread: Sailor Moon
View Single Post
Old 2007.04.12, 07:27 AM   #9
CatchFiveBats

CatchFiveBats has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
we can talk about just the live action, or SM manga and anime too?!
O.o
Anything SM-related is fine.

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
Zac and I have those!! I didn't watch all the backstage footage stuff, though. >_< (But they're still burned to a disc. )
Yep, I've got the dance lesson video! XD

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
I thought Jupiter and Kamekichi were still "sorta" together in the end tho (?)
Yeah...I think Kamekichi and Jupiter may have been "sort of" together in the end, but I don't exactly remember. I was just thinking of the scene in one of the later episodes where Jupiter used all her powers and such while Kamekichi was there, and I felt really bad for Kame (sorry for the vague description, it was in a park at night if that helps). I need to watch the series again...

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
I was super cheesed how they wrote Mars out of the last ep/special tho! You write Venus out of the whole series, essentially, then write Mars off for the very last ep? WTF >=|
Would this be Act Zero or the final special where Moon and Tuxedo Mask get married (I haven't watched them yet...)? Either way, that's really lame...and yeah, Venus didn't get nearly enough coverage (it wouldn't hurt to have seen some more Komatsu Ayaka in the series, that's for sure ).

And for the truly hardcore (or pathetic? it's a fine line with PGSM...):
Diaries of the actresses who played the 5 Sailor Senshi from during the filming of the show (translated!)

Last edited by CatchFiveBats : 2007.04.12 at 07:35 AM.
CatchFiveBats is offline   Reply With Quote