View Single Post
Old 2008.04.07, 12:51 PM   #84
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
I like I like
The fun with covers is listening to different interpretations of the same song. Too bad the sound's not perfect, but I like your voice.
Btw, where'd you get that karaoke stuff? :| Does it have "Jusui Negai"? I'm looking for it x3
Well I was in japan (in a karaoke place) when I recorded it. They have everything from shiina and jihen medleys to b-sides. I sung kao with my girlfriend many times (it was her first listen, so we sung the same notes, lol). I sung shiina in karaoke albums at a time, lol. Karaoke is fun. Well to answer you question yea they had jusui. I wish they had her demos Well I have a cover of yume no ato, man that song, I sung it so much... The guys at nico left some interesting comments on my yume no ato. They made fun of me messing up the lyrics, lol. But my girlfriend's friends were impressed with my japanese song knowlegde especially shiina, I blew them away in karaoke, they were like" You can read it!????" So great.

I never commented on that video you upped shinji, man that chick's voice was so sweet. I could not understand, but I was loving her voice. Did she do the instruments herself?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda : 2008.04.07 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Forgot something
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote