View Single Post
Old 2018.05.08, 04:42 AM   #6
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by thespidereggs View Post
Is everyone really sleeping on this album?
If you mean sleeping in the sense that everytime I play this album I fall asleep then yes, I am sleeping

Jinsei wa yume darake: is good for a nu-Ringo track. In a good oldschool album it would be an OK track but because it's on this album is a good track, perhaps even one of the best in the album

Oishii kisetsu: bad as a whole, but the rockish interlude right before the last refrain is good, I wish the whole track was like this ó_ò

Shoujo Robot: Completely butchered. This is one of my favorite tracks ever, how dare she did this with my precious shoujo robot ;o; I wish it would sound more like the JCHI version, or even the ZX version, which is heaven for me. If Shoujo robot was the main theme of a movie this is the version that would play before the plot twist, before the real best selling single/oscar nominated song has a chance to play when the orgasmatic action is going on.

Anya no shinjuudate: She wanted to sound like a james bond song??? She took out all the feeling of this song, and she did perform this live with feeling. I'm disappointed

Usurahi shinjuu: I don't have problems with jazzy tunes, I just didn't want Ringo's version of this song to sound like this, and I prefer Hayashibara's version

The heavy metallic girl: I like it, It's another good song, however I wanted more of that percussion that we have at the intro and outro, and I wish it wasn't in english

Otona no okite: Good. I'd prefer that version with Nao matsuzaki, but hey this has a yami ni furu ame feeling for me. This is how SR should use strings, instead of trying to put a whole orchestra in each and every song

Naute no dorobouneko: Good. One of the best in the album (notice that none of the tracks were great yet)

Smap song: bad, just like smap.

yasei no doumei: Wow, surprise surprise, we have a great song here! Certainly the best of the album

Saihate ga mitai: meh meh meh. The pink hair live version is better, but is still a boring song

Btw... where is the SUNNY thread? Do we have one?

渾て獨りぼっちだから

Last edited by Lena-chan : 2018.05.08 at 04:47 AM.
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote