View Single Post
Old 2008.08.26, 02:21 PM   #8
kamikaze

kamikaze is headed in the right direction

Haha, Maou, no problem man. I actually think that Flamini is a little bit overrated. He was great last year indeed, but really that was his only well rounded year to date. But he is still somewhat young, and I wouldn't be surprised if he only got better. Either way, I'm not bitter at all, that's just football, right?

Being a Gooner for so many years, naturally I would hate any of the other big four teams, but there is a special hatred in my heart for Man U haha. Especially since the rise of Ronaldo. Can't stand the guy at all. There are people on Man U, that I respect even though I hate the team itself so it has nothing to do with that (I like Rooney and Park Ji Sung). The guy has major talent too, but he's the biggest ass in my opinion.

As far as the other leagues, can't say I'm too big on Li Liga or any other big leagues. I kinda root for Madrid but only because I don't like Barca, so not really. I only really know the big talent in those leagues like Messi or Kaka. The EPL is a different story though, I keep up with the league and pretty much watch all of Arsenal's matches and many of the other big matches between the other big teams.