View Single Post
Old 2007.06.02, 06:33 PM   #31
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Hah hah, you brought it up, so now i dont feel remiss at all at "going there."

Everytime theres a poll like this, The song(s) i skip always get an unforseen number of votes. Akane Sasu in the MM thread. Odaji ni in this thread. --this is one of the rare occassions that I cant even remember what the song sounds like...now that I think hard, maybe I can. Ialways wanna get from Meisai to Yattsuke as quick as possible and don't wanna "lose the flow" with a soft song like Odaji ni. Same for Akane Sasu. In SS its Yami ni furu Ame, which I like -- but I often skip it anyway cuz even tho I like it, I dont think its all that great and from Gibbs, I wanna get right to Identity. Maybe if Gibbs and Yami ni had switched spots on the album, I wouldn't skip it. SS has far worse skip tracks than Yami ni, but they havent recieved >1 vote yet.

Woww Jihad. It seems that within the Shiina Ringo "dome," our tastes are completely opposite.

I always knew there was a bit of a difference in our choices in music (mostly from the Uki stuff), but this certainly proves it. I voted for both Akane Sasu and Odaiji ni for MM and KZK, and Yami ni Furu Ame is one of my favorite tracks from SS... one that I was considering voting for.

It just goes to show how awesome of a musician this woman is, making such a diverse collection of music that two people can have such different tastes regarding it. *gets teary eyed*
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote