Thread: Petrolz
View Single Post
Old 2008.07.18, 05:53 PM   #12
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ringobingo View Post
EDIT: if anyone has more Petrolz then come find me!! so so awesome
That's what most of us (gaijin fans of Tokyo Jihen) have been asking, and throughout all these years, the recent album sold on Amazon.co.jp has been the only answer. Everyone wants to hear the original B-Side version of OSCA, and after almost a whole year, that recording still hasn't surfaced on the internet, either for download or for purchase - not even at Yahoo! Japan Auctions yet. Micky (Hirama before he hooked up with Shiina Ringo) is a little easier to find material for, but still super rare. Appa (Izawa's other band) CDs are almost as rare.

Now whether you actually care about collecting the physical CDs or not, really isn't my point. The point I'm trying to make is that most of this stuff is so rare that no gaijins own it, and because filesharing isn't as common in Japan as it is throughout the rest of the world, these songs simply have no means of circulating beyond physically among a few dozen elitist collectors within Japan.