View Single Post
Old 2008.07.15, 06:55 PM   #26
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I agree, I'm sooooooo over this whole jazz phase. like it is okay for TJ to play in this style for songs from the Adult period...but please, we have moved past this a million years ago. Don't take kickass songs like Honnou and make them shitty by turning them into boring elevator music so you can sing easy vocals. This is really Ringo being lazy.

If this is what we are going to get at her 10th anniversary solo show you bet your ass there are going to be a lot of very very angry customers...I can see it now..the Saitama Super Hall Massacre....people are going to be coming out of the woodwork to see her solo show, people who are casual Ringo fans and those who don't like TJ but liked her debut material. So if she is going to sing like this at that show, you bet your ass it won't fly. As for RSR who knows. People are saying this is the new band, is it really? Are we sure this is who she will be using to play her solo gig at RSR and then later at her solo shows even? Either way they are playing together at Society of the Citizens with Tokyo Jihen...

RINGO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SUCK
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote