View Single Post
Old 2007.08.18, 04:02 PM   #3
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

My guess is that Killer Tune's first-week-sales won't be within even five thousand of OSCA. I'd like to think it'll be at least six thousand more than OSCA, just because Killer Tune (the A-Side) has been more well-received, but if sales have been going in a downward spiral with each subsequent release, not to mention, CDJapan hasn't sold out first-press for Killer Tune yet (they declared "sold out" on OSCA a week before release)...

My guess is, it'll be somewhere in the neighborhood of 25,000.

*influences the outcome by purchasing more copies*

Actually though, I own two pre-release copies, the first one of which, I purchased a month ago, and I'm just now about to receive it, like maybe around the same time Japanese people get their hands on retail copies and when it's floating around JPopSuki, but a day or two before anyone else in the western hemisphere receives their express shipment. It's about as much of a bragging right as guestimating on-target sales figures, but brews far more anxiety.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dorogame999-img480x440-1185033106dscf3527.jpg (34.3 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by Glathannus : 2007.08.18 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Image added
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote