View Single Post
Old 2009.06.10, 05:30 AM   #7
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

I kinda like this thread.

Tsumi to Batsu
- Woman singing her heart out alone on a street corner in the rain smoking a Seven Star cigarette. Not too far off from the lyrics actually.
Shuukyou - Person wandering aimlessly through a forest with scattered voices in their head trying to guide them. I also picture a temple for some reason. By the end of the song, they wind up in a desert and are even more lost than they were before.
Doppelganger - Someone boarding a train that leads to the unknown. I also get the mental image of ghostly apparitions and hallucinations haunting them. By the end of the song, the narrator sees a mirror image of themselves. They are cut off prematurely and vanish.
Odaiji ni - A terminally ill person laying in a hospital bed staring out a window at a world they can't experience. The guitar represents their heart monitor and by the end of the song they start coding, implying death.
Kyogenshou - The halls of a high school as everyone is being let out and going home.
Suberidai - A girl sitting on the swings in a playground. She watches the boy she has a crush on walk away from her as the sun sets.
Aozora - I picture a bright summer day. The narrator is on a balcony and is blowing bubbles. They watch them as they float higher and higher into the blue sky.
Poltergeist - I picture a train passing an abandoned carnival in the dead of night. The lights of a ferris wheel turn on and it suddenly starts moving. A female ghost appears. She is taken to her old lover who is still alive and has one last dance with him in a beautiful ballroom. She smiles and fades away.