View Single Post
Old 2007.08.02, 10:56 AM   #246
Appeltje

Appeltje pleased at least somebody

Hey everyone,

I'm from Holland, and I just discovered this forum a couple of days ago, and was pleasently surprised that there are so many people all over the world that like Shena's music!

I've been a fan since 2000, when a Japanese guy studying at my University (I studied Japanese as a major) gave me a copy of Muzai Moriatorum and I was hooked.
I l listened to that album until the CD had so many scratches on it it skipped all the time . In the mean time it also taught me lot of interesting Japanese words
After that I bought every new album whenever I was in Japan and loved it. It's about the only decent music I have found in Japan so far, apart from some punk/ska bands (Super Butter Dog is great!!).
I like translating Shena's lyrics into English. I have a couple finished but want to do the whole Muzai Moriatorum. Ganbarimasu!
Right now I'm stuck on Tsumiki. I hate that annoying "Aisai Bo jackson fujin" bit

Anyway, I might be heading to Tokyo next year and work there for a few years, so I can't wait to check out all those places in Shena's songs; Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Ochanomizu...Iwanna see that morning on Yamate-douri

Last edited by Appeltje : 2007.08.02 at 11:00 AM.
Appeltje is offline   Reply With Quote