View Single Post
Old 2011.06.28, 09:04 AM   #19
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

I think Jihad will tackle this as the laziest album ever. Tengoku he Youkoso For The Tube, Onna no Ko wa Daredemo, Sora ga Natteiru are the same tunes as previous releases. Dopamint and Tengoku e Youkoso For The Disc are rehashes.

This definitely sounds alittle more experimental than SPORTS. In the way Ringo uses her vocals to a new level.
Denki No Nai Toshi is definitely the best song in the album. Ringo always have that special niche for sad love songs(I know it isn't exactly a love song) and maybe angry love songs too like jusui negai.

Loving the new Dopa-mint! too! Ringo never fails to entertain with songs that have claps or snappy fingers.

Special Thanks for grandmama!!! I think I shall not break the silence. Let's keep it a secret right, grandmama?

Unrelated:

This definitely cheered me up after one hell of a bad round of violin practice. It was absolute shit for a grade 4 violinist. I don't think I can get distinction for my grade 4 violin exam coming on 18 July T_T I would be lucky if I get just a merit. My self just doesn't want to work with me...

Last edited by W3iHong : 2011.06.28 at 09:11 AM.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote