View Single Post
Old 2008.06.08, 03:28 PM   #9
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Well, the band played my hometown, San Antonio. Which is completely unheard of. Lots of japanese bands play SXSW in Douche-town (Austin), or play in Dallas and Houston. Frankly short of Shiina herself, I'm not even thinking of driving all that way (except maybe Austin.)

But a band from Japan travelling to play down the street from me? As long as its not Gackt, I'm totally there.
Hey what's wrong with gackto? I love gackt from the malice mize days. In fact when I sing, I emulate him (only certain genres)... But without mana-sama he is... I just don't like him without mana-sama.

Totally didn't realize this at first budou is grape in japanese, my favorite fruit, fruit in japan is yummy!

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
and then there is LUNA SEA. I adore them.
Are they visual kei? I swear I've heard of them before, it was positive stufff, maybe I heard a song or two, but didn't know it...

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
Bonnie pink
her marvelous voice and her delicious songs
But how is she live... she is someone who I was supposed to start researching, but something happened and I didn't. Is she a dancer, a stand there and look at you person, is she a I feel the music person? How is she live, also did she ever have any other names, or was in another band?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote