View Single Post
Old 2010.02.10, 06:21 PM   #26
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
I'm lovin' it so far... Ikiru and Kimaru are like TJ's Shuukyou/Souretsu, I'm kinda impressed with them... The rest of the album is basically pop, but I'm not disappointed at all. The only song I don't really like is Uten Kekkou, which is simply boring... .
cool comparison, I thought souretsu after 5 seconds of the album and was like 'NO!!!! SHE COULDNT DO THAT AGAIN!", that song is like the pinnicle of music for me, but after listening I realized it had Jihen written all over it which is good because theres no such thing as a song like souretsu but better, the best they could do is almost as good.

I agree on Utten. I'm pretty sure that 5 and 6 will be my superstar of this album (but better cause I CAN listen to them) which means I might skip them when I'm not in the mood for the flow of the album. I never like these kinds of songs. And FOUL is just TOO Crawl for me, it doesnt feel new for a band that jumps between styles so readily. Neither are bad but they dont match up for me. I hate to make judgements like this without having full quality (at least for FOUL, I'm 100% sure I wont come to like utten much more). oh well

The one thing I'm not agreeing with is the hate for noriki....I get it because it sounds like it would fit perfectly on variety but its still catchy and is probably one of the 5 songs that feels like they tried something new.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote