View Single Post
Old 2010.09.08, 03:28 PM   #55
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

^ Somebody actually got banned for that, among other things...

I just hope most of the more casual observers understand that this doesn't reflect the maturity of the rest of the members. The whole "boobs" thing with Ultra C, is pretty much the maximum extent of how far our sexual expression goes, and it's not even that we'd remark this sort of thing often, but the camera angles were ridiculous - it's like the producers of the concert actually wanted us to be paying attention specifically to Shiina Ringo's boobs. I'm not saying that would justify any detail from fans about what they would do with those boobs, but you have to admit it's quite a tease.

Shiina Ringo is striving to be the Madonna of the east. First it was the Shun PV. Then it was the Sanmon Gossip cover art. Now this. Well, you could say that first it was her in black lingerie with a whip, singing a Madonna song - but this was so long ago that I wouldn't really connect it with the most recent wave.