View Single Post
Old 2007.04.04, 03:36 PM   #8
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
They probably let her get away with it because they didn't understand it, either. XD
They let her "get away with it" cuz they were laughing all the way to the bank anyway

Anyway, I listened to this album yesterday, probly the first time this year I even listened to anything Shiina that wasn't new. And during my listen I remember why I liked Shiina so much. It's a monster album. You can really feel shes into everything. Trying different things (Akane, Morphine, Tsumiki, Sid) -- and not afraid to try, not keeping with whats par for the course. Its a fresh album and I think is more striking than anything post KZK. It really gets underrated being in the league as SS, KZK, and even Adult (which gets the love here). I think its tper capita better than SS (however, song-for-song, SS has the monsters) and has all the accessability that KZK and Adult lack. (And um, its just plain better than Kyoiku i guess.)

Its unfortunate more don't wave the MM flag. Myself included, cuz...well, KZK...but y'know, still!