View Single Post
Old 2013.12.23, 02:50 PM   #10
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer

after almost a month of playing it almost everyday now,i will attempt to rank my favorite songs off the Mahou Ga Tsukaenai Nara album

1. track 14 魔法が使えないなら - them chords struck me like lighting and into to ashes,her singing then turns those ashes into butterflies floating in the air and the butterflies turned into a firebreathing dragon destroying planets

2. track 5 あたし天使の堪忍袋 - ohhhh oohhh ohhh, i know everyone who listened love to sing along, geetarrr!!!!!!!

3. track 12 高円寺 - the climax, tsumi no batsu type ambitious but not the same style of music

4. track 2 音楽を捨てよ、そして音楽へ - greatest rap song since Souls of Mischeif - 93 til infinity maybe, the Lai Lai version is just as dope

5. track 6 夏果て - shes singing to me

6. track 9 最終公演 - powerfull

7. track 13 - 最終公演 - so short and amazing

8. track 10 i love you - i love you too

9. track 3 新宿 - built to hype it up live, gets me amped
love every live version of this too

10. track 4 ハンドメイドホーム - sounds like some deliverance banjo playing country feel i dont normally like but was miracle that it grew on me, i fux wit this heavy now

11. track 11 歌謡曲 - would have ranked it higher but some parts of the song where she purposely sings kinda off key didnt fully work for me
but still all around amazing song

12 track 8 背中のジッパー - i feel so bad putting this song here, the singing style on this is her signature the way she emphasizes the last word of the bar

13 Kitty Blues - why was u the first track!!? almost turned me off ,
great song but im not feeling the way she singing on this,
love the live version tho, she doesnt sound like a five year old on the live version

14 track 7 鮪漁船のうた only song i skip regular, sounds too opera-ish

Last edited by hoopra : 2013.12.23 at 02:53 PM.
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote