View Single Post
Old 2007.04.17, 06:02 PM   #81
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
Adult is a huge move in a different direction for SR.
1. HZM's prolific craziness is gone.
2. Ukigumo can't play rock like Hirama.
3. SR was rushing a out a new album when TJ changed members.

So Adult is really just a clever solution to her circumstances. There's no way she can do whatever she did in Kyoiku anymore no matter how much she wanted to. So Adult; slow, chill-out, mature, "refined", Adult. SR is still a genius at problem solving, it's really her band members that's restricting her creativity.
Does SR really wanted another Kyoiku? She's been cutting back on the "J-Rock Queen" side of her career and Kyoiku is strictly a rock album.

Has Ukigumo done anything outside of SR and TJ? In another band or going solo? I dont want to be placing my judgment on him too soon. But yea he definitely cant rawk like Hirama; Can you picture Ukigumo acting like Hiramna in Dynamite out, having a roadie coming in and put a box/stool on stage just so he could pose with his foot on the box while playing "Ringo no uta" solo?

I vaguely remeber ages ago some members of the old forum mentioned that SR's really relying on HZM and Hirama to take an easy ride after all the efforts she put into KZK.