View Single Post
Old 2007.10.25, 12:57 AM   #8
baboo

baboo is headed in the right direction

I think the song is very emotional...

I don't understand some few things you guys mentioned
- So Broadway music should only be done by Broadway people? What's effing wrong with Tokyo Jihen playing it that way? If you are music teacher and very displeased with what they did. I tell you to be more considerate to the rest of people who like it. I know it's the matter of personal taste but you make those who like the single appear like idiots.

- What do you mean by "her voice gets ugly" ? If that singing is ugly I think everybody here deserves to have their tongue cut off.

- This thread is really twisted like some people here. I agree that if you idolize someone, you don't necessarily need to lavish your praise on every single work of hers....but to insult her...I think you've taken your uncivilized behaviour to a new level...

- If you claim yourself to be her fans, why you keep effing rant about how much you hate her works?...Give a break please...Imagine how horrible it is that you are saying that stuff to a person you love. Don't think the fact that she'll never read this thread to know all this can give you enough excuse to bathmouth about her.

I wonder where's the admin....I know you guys are open-minded and stuff...but to speak like that, It's really unacceptable
baboo is offline   Reply With Quote