Thread: The Lips!
View Single Post
Old 2008.02.29, 07:35 PM   #1
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer
Unhappy The Lips!

Ok, we've joked about it since the Osca vid...but she really did Colagen up her lips didn't she??

Whyy on earth would she do this? 29 year olds

DON'T

NEED

Cosmetic Surgery.

I know I joke about her being the oldest 29 year old on earth by how she carries herself. But maybe Shiina really believes this.

I'm lookin at the Spa tour vid and comparing with EM, and it seems to be the case.

29 years old is nothing, I don't think there was a single same person on earth that said Shiina was lookin ragged. By this logic, all of us are nearing our twilight years too.

Maybe Shiina really is insane. And not the good kind of insane.

(OT, i dont want to take away from the lips but the Spa vid is probly the saddest thing I've seen ever. Not sad as in sorry or weak, but depressing and saddening. Maybe its just the EM juxtaposition. But Shiina looks like she's not even there. I mean, she was distant in EM, but you could tell its her theatrics and junk or whatever. In Spa it looks like she literally wants to die on stage rather than perform.)

EDIT 2: I seriously think theres something up with Shiina. Like some sort of psychological thing. Confidence? I dunno. But I'm totally convinced theres something wrong with her or bugging her (at least during last year) -- and no this isnt Jihad being a jerk cutting someone down for making less than good music. Like I'm really concerned. Really guys. Watch the vid, I cant be that crazy.

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2008.02.29 at 08:03 PM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote